October 21, 2012

Pre NanoWrimo Update #1

10 days and 15 hours

At this time, I have most of my important characters, my outline, my history, arc for my main, and general plot of my novel. I also have is a giant plot hole at the end of the first third. I'll figure it out. If not now, the pressure from writing and needing it will drill it out of me.

Soon I'll be stockpiling coffee, energy drinks, sticky notes, and maybe bacon. I have yet to find a suitable writing spot. I don't know what it is, but there's something about my desk. I find it really hard to write there. I like to write in coffee shops, but I know I can't do that every day. I can't be on the couch unless I unplug my TV. I know that has to happen, anyway.

I will blog when I can. I hope to update once a week after November starts. Four times. It's funny how a month can go by so fast sometimes, yet I don't think next month will be as forgiving.